- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,065 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $193,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:27 B:0019 L:00002
- Zillow Home ID: 60109776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $159-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 8.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|75 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$369K||3||2.5||2,357|
|85 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$188K||3||2||1,800|
|85 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$190K||3||2||1,800|
|89 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$270K||6||1||2,805|
|42 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$247K||3||2||1,960|
|108 Petersen Rd E Granby, CT||$403K||4||3||2,423|
|71 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,407|
|51 Peterson Rd Vernon, CT||$158K||3||1||1,306|
|5 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,236|
|110 Petersen Rd E Granby, CT||--||4||3||2,700|
|72 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$200K||3||2.5||1,284|
|64 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$193K||3||2.5||1,242|
|76 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$145K||2||1||1,092|
|73 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$189K||3||1||1,572|
|82 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$145K||3||1||1,392|
|11 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$191K||4||2||1,733|
|62 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$211K||2||2.5||2,098|
|17 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$185K||5||2||1,365|
|61 Center Rd Vernon, CT||$173K||3||1||1,344|
|4 Valley View Ln Vernon, CT||$149K||3||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!