56 Ripley St, Newton, MA 024593 beds, 3 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,246 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $374
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Steam,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Parcel #: S:61 B:042 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 56315924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 Ripley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Newton, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 52 Ripley St Newton, MA$776K511,863
- 44 Ripley St UNIT 44 Newton, MA$757K32.51,979
- 57-59 Ripley St Newton, MA$854K432,858
- 48 Ripley St UNIT 48 Newton, MA$510K221,398
- 53 Ripley St UNIT 53 Newton, MA$484K311,300
- 61-63 Ripley St Newton, MA$964K932,690
- 46 Ripley St UNIT 46 Newton, MA$490K21.51,299
- 47-49 Ripley St Newton, MA$644K422,100
- 42 Ripley St UNIT 42 Newton, MA$784K42.51,979
- 67-69 Ripley St Newton, MA$774K422,378
- 41-43 Ripley St Newton, MA$664K622,064
- 79 Ripley St UNIT 79 Newton, MA$472K211,042
- 80 Ripley St Newton, MA$534K311,414
- 73 Ripley St UNIT 73 Newton, MA$758K32.51,492
- 29 Maple Park UNIT 29 Newton, MA$393K211,318
- 25 Maple Park Newton, MA$529K221,407
- 25 Maple Park UNIT 25 Newton, MA$554K21.51,407
- 16 Maple Park Newton, MA$975K42.52,208
- 35-37 Ripley St Newton, MA$742K62.52,704
- 34-36 Ripley St Newton, MA$1.18M54.54,153
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292