56 W 119th St APT 3C, New York, NY 100261 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Think that's low?
How about $300 a month maintenance?
This one bedroom home just off Fifth Avenue
Living-dining-kitchen great room.
Huge walk in closet
to home office -
incorporate the space
into the great room.
Quiet, sunny corner bedroom -
garden views -
White on white full bath with window.
This elevator pre-war is located on a tree lined brownstone block
in the Mt. Morris Park Historic District.
One block to Mt. Morris Park ...
short stroll to Central Park ...
& Morningside Park.
Columbia University & St. Luke's Hospital
5 blocks to the west.
Dining options include:
Amy Ruth's, Cedric's French Bistro,
Chez Lucienne, Corner Social,
Ginny's Supper Club, Red Rooster,
Settepani, and Sylvia's.
Shopping options include:
Conway, H & M, MAC, Marshalls,
and Old Navy.
Burlington Coat Factory & Whole Foods
opening to West 125 in 2015.
Transportation: 2, 3, 6 subways at W. 116th Street
12 minutes to Times Square
24 minutes to Wall Street
#1 Fifth Avenue bus, #7 Columbus Avenue bus
#102 Lexington Avenue bus lines at corner
56-60 West 119th Street
(between Fifth Avenue & Lenox/Malcolm X Boulevards)
This is an income restricted unit.
Maximum income for one person $72,150.
Subject to errors, omissions and prior sale.
Offering by prospectus only.
Willie Kathryn Suggs Licensed Real Estate Brokers
Follow us on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
- Built in 1925
- 268 days on Zillow
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2110376132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 W 119th Street APT 3C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 56 W 119th St # 60 New York, NY$7.35M----29,715
- 56-60 W 119th St # 2F New York, NY$1.27M------
- 56 W 119th St APT 3C New York, NY$486K11--
- 62 W 119th St New York, NY$2.09M----2,700
- 54 W 119th St New York, NY$2.22M----7,010
- 64 W 119th St New York, NY$2.12M53.53,635
- 79 W 119th St New York, NY$3.26M643,288
- 67 W 119th St # 10 New York, NY$1.87MStudio0.5250
- 69 W 119th St New York, NY--------
- 71 W 119th St New York, NY$3.79M43850
- 75 W 119th St APT 3 New York, NY$1.36M11975
- 75 W 119th St APT 1 New York, NY--333,000
- 65 W 119th St New York, NY$2.11M----2,901
- 75 W 119th St New York, NY$2.62MStudio--5,000
- 70 W 119th St New York, NY--112,900
- 50 W 119th St APT 1W New York, NY$613K------
- 77 W 119th St New York, NY$1.89M64--
- 39 W 118th St APT 1 New York, NY$2.3M----2,280
- 41 W 118th St New York, NY$2.66M----2,280
- 37 W 118th St New York, NY$2.6M----2,280
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292