56 Warren StAPT 2E, New York, NY 10007
Sold on 8/8/12: $2,700,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #0136001200056000000002E
- Days on Zillow500
- Zillow Home ID80276225
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,606,947||$2.67M – $4.40M||-$201,422||$1,639||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,252/mo||$4.5K – $11K/mo||-$144||$3.30||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Tribeca home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for New York as a whole. Among Tribeca homes, this home is valued 32.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tribeca market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in New York, and 96.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tribeca home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tribeca home values.
Neighborhood for 56 Warren Street APT 2E
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Leadership & Public Service High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Millennium High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.7 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005