- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
56 Water St, Beverly, MA 019154 beds, 3 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,724 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1776
- Last sold: Aug 1989 for $25,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0002 B:0019 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59223261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 Water Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 39 Front St Beverly, MA$248K321,380
- 35 Front St Beverly, MA$343K31.51,116
- 109 Water St APT 102 Beverly, MA$295K221,240
- 52 Water St Beverly, MA$323K211,512
- 41 Front St Beverly, MA$194K221,404
- 41 Front St UNIT B Beverly, MA$288K221,190
- 47 Water St # B Beverly, MA$365K--0.5494
- 41 Front St UNIT A Beverly, MA$284K21.51,404
- 36 Front St Beverly, MA$330K21745
- 43 Front St UNIT 43 Beverly, MA$286K121,700
- 3 South St Beverly, MA$321K31.51,390
- 2 South St Beverly, MA$353K431,674
- 51 Front St UNIT 51 Beverly, MA$260K22.51,412
- 38 Front St Beverly, MA$541K42.52,886
- 53 Front St UNIT 53 Beverly, MA$274K22.51,447
- 49 Front St UNIT 49 Beverly, MA$263K12.51,420
- 28 Front St Beverly, MA$339K321,330
- 55 Front St UNIT 55 Beverly, MA$276K22.51,443
- 26 Front St Beverly, MA$505K432,637
- 42 Front St Beverly, MA$159K11461
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292