- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
560 Park Ave, Albany, NY 122084 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,300 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $56,383
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 01010006507700030180000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 560 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% less than in Albany, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 558 Park Ave Albany, NY$82K421,288
- 558 Park Ave # A Albany, NY--------
- 562 Park Ave Albany, NY$83K321,120
- 556 Park Ave Albany, NY$152K623,060
- 564 Park Ave Albany, NY$119K321,120
- 566 Park Ave Albany, NY$84K211,288
- 554 Park Ave Albany, NY$188K623,060
- 568 Park Ave Albany, NY$124K211,288
- 570 Park Ave Albany, NY$146K321,120
- 550 Park Ave Albany, NY$159K622,672
- 531 Warren St Albany, NY$198K622,112
- 572 Park Ave Albany, NY$120K421,288
- 527 Warren St Albany, NY$164K622,112
- 546 Park Ave Albany, NY$160K622,672
- 525 Warren St Albany, NY$191K622,112
- 571 Park Ave Albany, NY$193K621,872
- 578 Park Ave Albany, NY--------
- 573 Park Ave Albany, NY$96K311,428
- 542 Park Ave Albany, NY$168K633,060
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.