- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 672 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Parcel #: S:81 B:011A L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 56320563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 6.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Newton, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02459 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|546 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.17M||3||3.5||1,960|
|540 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.56M||3||2.5||4,325|
|554 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.03M||3||2.5||1,920|
|532 Parker St Newton, MA||$984K||4||3.5||2,092|
|537 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.15M||5||3||2,242|
|545 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.22M||5||4||2,534|
|529 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.05M||5||2||2,077|
|524 Parker St Newton, MA||$871K||3||2.5||1,994|
|551 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.18M||3||3.5||2,213|
|559 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.69M||6||4.5||4,272|
|19 Howe Rd Newton, MA||$1.19M||5||3||2,908|
|519 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.15M||4||3.5||2,706|
|11 Howe Rd Newton, MA||$1.06M||3||2.5||2,980|
|401 Dedham St UNIT A Newton, MA||$1.13M||3||3.5||2,290|
|401 Dedham St UNIT B Newton, MA||$1.11M||2||3.5||2,495|
|401 Dedham St UNIT C Newton, MA||$1.46M||3||3.5||4,102|
|401 Dedham St UNIT D Newton, MA||$1.25M||3||3.5||3,095|
|405 Dedham St UNIT B Newton, MA||$934K||2||2||1,907|
|403 Dedham St UNIT A Newton, MA||$1.11M||2||2.5||2,290|
|403 Dedham St UNIT D Newton, MA||$1.19M||3||2.5||2,974|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!