560 Roslyn Ave, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,651 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $120,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6830720
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35470039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 560 Roslyn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% greater than in Akron, and 117.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 556 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$117K311,602
- 566 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$108K31.52,169
- 550 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$124K41.51,908
- 1415 Delia Ave Akron, OH$124K42.52,266
- 544 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$90K321,210
- 1421 Delia Ave Akron, OH$116K41.51,992
- 571 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$95K31.51,564
- 567 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$95K31.51,479
- 577 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$93K31.51,400
- 1427 Delia Ave Akron, OH$117K311,719
- 540 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$94K311,267
- 561 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$111K322,701
- 561 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$116K41.51,690
- 555 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$138K31.51,854
- 565 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$109K311,741
- 573 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$100K211,684
- 555 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$131K42.52,070
- 534 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$104K311,630
- 549 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$107K321,602
- 1435 Delia Ave Akron, OH$105K321,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.