- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
560 W Main St, Cary, IL 600133 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1913129015
- Zillow Home ID: 5070773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 560 W Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% greater than in Cary, and 1098.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 566 W Main St Cary, IL$133K311,450
- 554 W Main St Cary, IL$174K--21,370
- 557 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$178K421,936
- 572 W Main St Cary, IL$170K--1.51,969
- 551 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$161K--11,548
- 546 W Main St Cary, IL$140K321,076
- 565 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$167K31.51,152
- 547 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$141K321,338
- 561 W Main St Cary, IL$151K211,912
- 575 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$193K321,344
- 551 W Main St Cary, IL$126K--21,536
- 540 W Main St Cary, IL$141K421,367
- 580 W Main St Cary, IL$163K221,059
- 571 W Main St Cary, IL$170K321,823
- 539 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$134K311,157
- 539 W Main St Cary, IL$191K--22,215
- 589 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$150K--21,615
- 536 W Main St Cary, IL$126K31.51,542
- 558 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$148K211,154
- 552 Krenz Ave Cary, IL$204K331,916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.