- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5600 Cherrycrest Ln, Charlotte, NC 282174 beds, 3 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 16916423
- Zillow Home ID: 6255889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5600 Cherrycrest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montclaire South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 289.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montclaire South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclaire South home values.
- 5610 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$118K42.51,917
- 5532 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$143K321,721
- Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$133K421,784
- Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,748
- 5526 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,817
- 5618 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$145K321,814
- 6310 Ashcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$118K321,459
- 6300 Ashcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$118K321,704
- 6318 Ashcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$137K321,624
- 5601 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$180K42.52,632
- 6242 Ashcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$145K321,583
- 5520 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$126K331,824
- 5611 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,748
- 5624 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$142K321,928
- 834 Braxfield Dr Charlotte, NC$132K321,814
- 5617 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$141K42.51,925
- 6326 Ashcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$126K32.51,748
- 5623 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$137K331,824
- 6234 Ashcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$104K321,710
- 833 Archdale Dr Charlotte, NC$129K42.52,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.