5600 Coplin St, Detroit, MI 482134 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $8,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21051466
- Zillow Home ID: 88724188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5600 Coplin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.7% less than in Detroit, and 143.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48213 home values.
- 5590 Coplin St Detroit, MI$27K--1993
- 13300 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$28K--1.51,382
- 5588 Coplin St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,423
- 5572 Coplin St Detroit, MI$56K--11,033
- 13336 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$32K311,000
- 5599 Lakeview St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,018
- 5591 Lakeview St Detroit, MI$42K--1805
- 5585 Lakeview St Detroit, MI$28K--1954
- 5566 Coplin St Detroit, MI$48K--11,067
- 13240 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$29K--1.51,536
- 5575 Lakeview St Detroit, MI$28K--1922
- 5581 Coplin St Detroit, MI$77K--31,473
- 5560 Coplin St Detroit, MI$36K--1.5775
- 5573 Coplin St Detroit, MI$33K--1951
- 5550 Coplin St Detroit, MI$29K--11,061
- 5565 Lakeview St Detroit, MI$32K--21,512
- 5565 Coplin St Detroit, MI$35K--2945
- 5583 Coplin St Detroit, MI$57K------
- 5713 Lakeview St Detroit, MI$48K--1865
- 5559 Coplin St Detroit, MI$36K--1906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!