5600 Sea View Dr, Malibu, CA 902655 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
just across from Zuma Beach which is just about in the middle of Malibu. Each home has about an acre lot with nice landscaping and we keep our ocean views for
all to enjoy.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $2,925,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 4469042010
- Zillow Home ID: 20557502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5600 Sea View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% less than in Malibu, and 135.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
- 5602 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$4.76M566,305
- 5601 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$6.13M556,345
- 5603 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$6.45M577,260
- 5606 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$6.2M577,453
- 5603 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$5.09M56.57,260
- 6270 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA--Studio----
- 5611 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$4.72M566,574
- 5618 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$4.49M446,568
- 6277 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$5.16M44.56,863
- 6201 Ocean Breeze Dr Malibu, CA$6.32M466,418
- 5621 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$5.85M567,976
- 6205 Ocean Breeze Dr Malibu, CA$6.55M576,376
- 5941 Philip Ave Malibu, CA$8.77M6512,000
- 6290 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$4.97M574,841
- 6295 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$7.46M799,179
- 6309 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$5.13M575,692
- 6210 Ocean Breeze Dr Malibu, CA$7.44M576,500
- 5901 Philip Ave Malibu, CA--Studio--8,557
- 5963 Philip Ave Malibu, CA--Studio--8,800
- 5700 Sea View Dr Malibu, CA$10.1M71210,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.