5600 Waycrest Ln, Baltimore, MD 212105 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1996 for $356,400
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,922 sqft
- Lot depth: 214
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 4820B041
- Zillow Home ID: 36590871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5600 Waycrest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Roland Park - Poplar Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Roland Park - Poplar Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Roland Park - Poplar Hill home values.
- 5601 Waycrest Ln Baltimore, MD$669K432,913
- 5602 Waycrest Ln Baltimore, MD$672K43.55,279
- 1001 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$319K------
- 5603 Waycrest Ln Baltimore, MD$793K--4.54,013
- 917 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$1.05M--85,040
- 1003 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$1.08M--5.54,148
- 1000 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$773K--45,360
- 1003 Winding Way Baltimore, MD$811K--43,736
- 912 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$979K--45,616
- 1005 Winding Way Baltimore, MD$798K--33,722
- 1001 Winding Way Baltimore, MD$589K32.52,850
- 1005 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$241K------
- 1002 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$225K------
- 1015 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$433K321,630
- 915 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$1.63M--66,378
- 1007 Winding Way Baltimore, MD$595K--2.51,886
- 1002 Winding Way Baltimore, MD$854K86.57,469
- 1007 Poplar Hill Rd Baltimore, MD$513K--33,100
- 921 Bellemore Rd Baltimore, MD$1.1M53.54,040
- 1000 Winding Way Baltimore, MD$946K--32,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.