- Lot: 11.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 110 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $420
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $223,500
- Price/sqft: $998
- MLS #: 81428274
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 986 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Construction Type \ Reclaimed Materials, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Chemical Free Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Energy Star Lighting, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Foundation \ Sealed Crawlspace, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Horse Property \ Possible, Horse Property Description \ Unimproved, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Location \ River/Stream/Lake, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Special Features \ Wheelchair Ramp(s), Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition, Stucco, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06324106000
- Zillow Home ID: 16149323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is 58.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 91.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% less than in Santa Cruz, and 18.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|5750 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$1.6M||3||2||2,279|
|5755 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$1.09M||3||2||2,441|
|5755 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$853K||3||2||2,450|
|101 Azalea Ln Bonny Doon, CA||$701K||3||2||1,499|
|155 Azalea Ln Bonny Doon, CA||$860K||3||3||1,988|
|5715 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$1.56M||5||3.5||3,743|
|77 Azalea Ln Bonny Doon, CA||$806K||3||2||2,072|
|43 Lowell Pl Bonny Doon, CA||$748K||3||2||1,637|
|5877 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$655K||3||2||1,438|
|5860 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$1.43M||--||--||3,554|
|109 Bonnywood Way Santa Cruz, CA||$703K||3||2||1,589|
|77 Lowell Pl Bonny Doon, CA||$764K||3||2||1,824|
|5650 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$1.8M||3||3||4,247|
|55 Azalea Ln Bonny Doon, CA||$747K||3||2.5||1,631|
|5885 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$701K||3||2||1,527|
|5600 Empire Grade Santa Cruz, CA||$473K||1||1||564|
|137 Pineridge Rd Bonny Doon, CA||$745K||3||2||1,564|
|155 Pineridge Rd Bonny Doon, CA||$872K||4||3||2,295|
|154 Azalea Ln Bonny Doon, CA||$751K||3||2||1,684|
|85 Lowell Pl Bonny Doon, CA||$664K||2||2||1,369|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!