5601 SW 93rd Ave, Miami, FL 331733 beds, 2 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: 1 space, 169 sqft
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Exterior Lig,Built-Ins,Closet Cabinetry,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Ele,Tile Floors,Central Cooling,Electric Cooli
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 3040280061440
- Zillow Home ID: 44210212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5601 Sw 93rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33173 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.2% greater than in Sunset, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33173 home values.
- 9260 SW 56th St Miami, FL$215K321,544
- 9271 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$366K321,895
- 9261 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$383K432,383
- 5600 SW 93rd Ave Miami, FL$301K421,504
- 9250 SW 56th St Miami, FL$288K321,500
- 5610 SW 93rd Ave Miami, FL$313K321,512
- 9251 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$376K322,065
- 5620 SW 93rd Ave Miami, FL$333K421,856
- SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$322K421,650
- 9240 SW 56th St Miami, FL$234K321,326
- 9270 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$402K322,555
- 5630 SW 93rd Ave Miami, FL$369K322,060
- 9241 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$331K531,847
- 9260 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$322K421,650
- 9250 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$288K321,598
- 9230 SW 56th St Miami, FL$322K321,813
- 5700 SW 93rd Ave Miami, FL$335K421,587
- 9231 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$365K322,041
- 5555 SW 93rd Ave Miami, FL$259K442,096
- 9240 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$282K321,619
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.