- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5602 Cedella Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 2 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,024 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $144,900
- Price/sqft: $125
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 6042K004
- Zillow Home ID: 36567247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5602 Cedella Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Frankford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.4% less than in Baltimore, and 150.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Frankford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 5604 Cedella Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--1.51,160
- 5600 Cedella Ave Baltimore, MD$85K31.51,200
- 5606 Cedella Ave Baltimore, MD$76K31.51,160
- 5603 Summerfield Ave Baltimore, MD$123K31.51,160
- 5605 Summerfield Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--11,160
- 5607 Summerfield Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--1.51,160
- 5601 Summerfield Ave Baltimore, MD$78K--11,160
- 4810 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--11,255
- 4808 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--1.51,255
- 5420 Todd Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--31,621
- 4806 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$117K--1.51,290
- 5609 Summerfield Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--11,160
- 4900 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$91K--11,176
- 5500 Todd Ave Baltimore, MD$120K31.51,160
- 4804 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$189K331,255
- 5418 Todd Ave Baltimore, MD$180K--1.52,038
- 5502 Todd Ave Baltimore, MD$119K31.51,160
- 5500 Todd Ave Baltimore, MD$143K31.5--
- 5611 Summerfield Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--11,160
- 4902 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--21,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!