5604 Rolling Ct, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 3 baths, 1,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $119
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 284 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,379 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 172612777119000
- Zillow Home ID: 6557076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5604 Rolling Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 5600 Rolling Ct Raleigh, NC$151K--21,190
- 5608 Rolling Ct Raleigh, NC$126K--21,143
- 4000 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$151K--21,252
- 4004 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$148K--21,318
- 5605 Leonard Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$153K--11,255
- 3928 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$157K32.51,853
- 5609 Leonard Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$159K--2.51,354
- 4008 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$122K321,201
- 5601 Rolling Ct Raleigh, NC$145K32.51,583
- 4305 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$155K32.51,446
- 5601 Leonard Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$134K331,250
- 4301 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$142K321,194
- 4309 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$106K--2.5--
- 5605 Rolling Ct Raleigh, NC$129K--21,143
- 5609 Rolling Ct Raleigh, NC$153K--2.51,354
- 3924 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$122K321,217
- 4221 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$157K32.51,408
- 4313 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$133K--2.51,188
- 4012 Mardela Spring Dr Raleigh, NC$126K--21,123
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.