5605 Mateo Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 468354 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,865 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02-08-16-253-020.000-072
- Zillow Home ID: 73163273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5605 Mateo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Fort Wayne, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Wayne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46835 home values.
- 5611 Mateo Dr Fort Wayne, IN$71K311,064
- 5604 Mirando Dr Fort Wayne, IN$84K321,152
- 6914 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$70K31960
- 5610 Mirando Dr Fort Wayne, IN$93K421,600
- 6810 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$83K41.51,650
- 6726 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$73K311,272
- 5615 Mateo Dr Fort Wayne, IN$89K41.51,606
- 5608 Mateo Dr Fort Wayne, IN$85K31.51,348
- Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$88K41.51,600
- 6809 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$68K321,112
- 6803 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$101K41.51,656
- 6909 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$91K321,500
- 6710 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$61K31.51,224
- 6915 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$59K31936
- 5616 Mirando Dr Fort Wayne, IN$93K32.51,412
- 5601 Mirando Dr Fort Wayne, IN$83K31.51,232
- 5614 Mateo Dr Fort Wayne, IN$70K311,040
- 5625 Mateo Dr Fort Wayne, IN$87K321,272
- 5605 Mirando Dr Fort Wayne, IN$63K31912
- 6702 Salge Dr Fort Wayne, IN$86K321,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!