- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 66 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,227 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $83,500
- Price/sqft: $141
- MLS #: T2748149
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Utilities \ City Water, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Shutters\Windows, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Indoor Air Quality \ Non Toxic Pest Control
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,919 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1346960000
- Zillow Home ID: 45068021
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $219-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is 83.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Tampa, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|2901 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$260K||3||2.5||1,708|
|2905 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$155K||3||1||1,087|
|2904 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$202K||3||2||1,468|
|2902 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$221K||3||2||1,466|
|2821 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$173K||2||1||1,088|
|2906 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$133K||2||1||912|
|2907 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$109K||2||1||780|
|5704 S 1st St Tampa, FL||$192K||3||1.5||1,223|
|2819 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$154K||2||1||816|
|2908 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$200K||3||1||1,752|
|2818 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$545K||4||3.5||3,004|
|2909 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$142K||3||1||1,060|
|2910 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$143K||2||1||1,072|
|2817 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$156K||3||1||888|
|2902 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$147K||2||1||1,178|
|2904 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$179K||2||2||1,296|
|2816 W Wallace Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL||$174K||3||2||1,219|
|2906 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$192K||2||2||1,468|
|2911 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$247K||3||2||1,924|
|2822 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$184K||2||1.5||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!