5606 Beech Ave, Orangevale, CA 956623 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 25301030100000
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 26060946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5606 Beech Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95662 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.3% less than in Orangevale, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95662 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orangevale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95662 home values.
- 5612 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$231K321,080
- 8749 Jonnie Way Fair Oaks, CA$248K321,304
- 5618 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$244K31.51,080
- 5609 Nostaw St Orangevale, CA$226K311,008
- 5617 Nostaw St Orangevale, CA$287K321,608
- 5607 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$254K321,423
- 5625 Nostaw St Orangevale, CA$231K311,008
- 8753 Jonnie Way Fair Oaks, CA$268K321,376
- 5601 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$253K311,304
- 5624 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$227K31984
- 5619 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$260K321,430
- 5522 Beech Ave Fair Oaks, CA$264K311,304
- 5633 Nostaw St Orangevale, CA$232K311,008
- Lance Ave Orangevale, CA$239K311,008
- Nostaw St Orangevale, CA$358K321,906
- 8800 Britland Way Fair Oaks, CA$276K321,519
- 8790 Corinne Dr Orangevale, CA$287K321,430
- 5630 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$293K31.51,512
- 8741 Jonnie Way Fair Oaks, CA$292K331,403
- 5627 Beech Ave Orangevale, CA$267K321,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.