5606 Renwood Dr, Parma, OH 441293 beds, 1 bath, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Finished basement, 412 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44815119
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33562627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5606 Renwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.5% higher than in Parma, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 5610 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$87K411,672
- 5602 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$84K411,236
- 5614 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$82K411,236
- 5514 Renwood Dr Cleveland, OH$89K411,491
- 5607 Brownfield Dr Parma, OH$92K31.51,418
- 5611 Brownfield Dr Cleveland, OH$62K211,417
- 5603 Brownfield Dr Parma, OH$89K31936
- 5618 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$82K311,236
- 5510 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$84K411,236
- 5615 Brownfield Dr Parma, OH$89K311,258
- 5515 Brownfield Dr Parma, OH$89K31936
- 5607 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$87K411,506
- 5611 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$84K31.51,297
- 5603 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$75K311,236
- 5619 Brownfield Dr Parma, OH$91K311,192
- 5511 Brownfield Dr Parma, OH$99K421,418
- 5702 Renwood Dr Cleveland, OH$95K31.5936
- 5506 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$98K311,141
- 5615 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$85K31.51,418
- 5515 Renwood Dr Parma, OH$88K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.