5607 29th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981265 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement, 910 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 9284802055
- Zillow Home ID: 49125458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5607 29th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In High Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 480.8% higher than in Seattle, and 367.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent High Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or High Point home values.
- 5601 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$318K21970
- 2915 SW Findlay St Seattle, WA$394K32.52,100
- 5625 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$419K322,130
- 5455 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$350K321,460
- 5616 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$276K311,000
- 2919 SW Findlay St Seattle, WA$415K32.252,453
- 5608 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$383K22.751,670
- 5628 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$801K42.53,020
- 5451 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$321K211,440
- 5454 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.23M55.258,040
- 5620 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$362K411,980
- 5632 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$784K53.53,880
- 5445 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$320K31.51,410
- 5626 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$447K532,840
- 2815 SW Findlay St Seattle, WA$303K21880
- 5456 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$334K41.751,650
- 5446 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$395K32.252,220
- 5640 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$438K432,130
- 5630 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$426K532,500
- 5452 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$418K31.52,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!