- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 613 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: A1854532
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Rooms Description \ Other, Year Built Description \ Resale, Dining Description \ Formal Dining, Pet Restrictions \ None, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Description \ Shingle Roof, Style \ No Pool\No Water, View \ Other View, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Front Exposure \ North, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Subdivision Information \ No Subdiv\Park Info, Section \ 25, Geographic Area \ Hollywood Central (3070-3100), Master Bathroom Description \ None, Equipment\Appliances \ No Equipment\Alliances Included, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Subdivision Name \ SUNLAND PARK, Folio Number \ 514125140370
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514125140370
- Zillow Home ID: 43304948
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-236K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33023 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for West Park as a whole. Among 33023 homes, this home is 75.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 92.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% greater than in West Park, and 265.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33023 home values.
|5609 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$135K||2||1||1,008|
|5611 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$144K||3||2||976|
|5606 SW 36th St West Park, FL||$135K||3||2||1,064|
|5608 SW 36th St West Park, FL||$134K||3||2||991|
|5621 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$124K||2||--||735|
|5632 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$156K||3||2||1,301|
|5601 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$110K||1||1||526|
|5610 SW 36th St West Park, FL||$103K||2||--||720|
|5612 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$143K||3||1||1,061|
|5614 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$182K||3||2||1,395|
|5608 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$120K||Studio||1||778|
|5635 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$135K||2||1||1,040|
|5600 SW 36th St West Park, FL||$163K||3||--||1,496|
|5608 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$134K||--||--||--|
|5616 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$161K||3||2||1,451|
|5600 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$107K||2||--||735|
|5612 SW 36th St West Park, FL||$109K||2||1||821|
|5641 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$133K||3||1||1,008|
|5622 SW 36th Ct West Park, FL||$175K||--||--||1,610|
|3660 SW 56th Ave West Park, FL||$140K||2||2||1,366|
Nearby Schools in West Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!