5609 Janell Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891493 beds, 2 baths, 2,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 12528411054
- Zillow Home ID: 6897751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5609 Janell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Centennial Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% greater than in Las Vegas, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial Hills home values.
- 5605 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$166K321,501
- 5613 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$160K321,501
- 5608 Windy Gorge St Las Vegas, NV$200K321,851
- 5701 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$279K322,105
- 5601 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$236K322,105
- 5604 Windy Gorge St Las Vegas, NV$239K322,105
- 5612 Windy Gorge St Las Vegas, NV$284K322,105
- 8121 Canyon Wren Ave Las Vegas, NV$187K321,501
- 5616 Windy Gorge St Las Vegas, NV$284K322,105
- 5600 Windy Gorge St Las Vegas, NV$252K321,851
- 5705 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$260K422,440
- 8120 Divernon Ave Las Vegas, NV$260K432,440
- 5700 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$283K322,105
- 5700 Windy Gorge St Las Vegas, NV$222K321,851
- 8117 Canyon Wren Ave Las Vegas, NV$234K321,851
- 5709 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$212K321,851
- 5704 Janell Dr Las Vegas, NV$272K432,440
- 8129 Divernon Ave Las Vegas, NV$252K321,851
- 8133 Divernon Ave Las Vegas, NV$229K322,105
- 8116 Divernon Ave Las Vegas, NV$183K321,501
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.