5609 Langdon Ct, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 4 baths, 2,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 451 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,237 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: C0050200008
- Zillow Home ID: 12509384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5609 Langdon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% greater than in Richmond, and 82% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 5613 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$353K42.52,188
- 5605 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$444K32.52,584
- 5626 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$356K33.52,299
- 5634 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$357K32.52,323
- 5618 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$316K32.51,966
- 5617 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$593K42.53,744
- 5620 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$425K32.53,028
- 5624 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$411K43.52,619
- 5616 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$458K43.52,656
- 5612 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA--------
- 5700 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$303K321,725
- 5601 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$421K43.52,877
- 5628 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$576K43.54,334
- 5621 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$452K42.53,650
- 5623 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$186K311,274
- 5632 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA$629K553,225
- 5608 Langdon Ct Richmond, VA--------
- 5631 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$178K311,388
- 5708 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$332K321,953
- 5615 Woodburn Rd Richmond, VA$170K311,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.