5609 Maurice Bell Dr, El Paso, TX 799324 beds, 3 baths, 3,655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Evaporative, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 960 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,655 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R70199900300900
- Zillow Home ID: 27469962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5609 Maurice Bell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in El Paso, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 5608 Cory Dr El Paso, TX$507K--2.56,334
- 5600 Cory Dr El Paso, TX$337K433,713
- 780 Romer Ray Dr El Paso, TX$407K35.54,264
- 5612 Maurice Bell Dr El Paso, TX$241K--23,092
- 5608 Maurice Bell Dr El Paso, TX$281K333,494
- 5616 Maurice Bell Dr El Paso, TX$265K533,667
- 5624 Cory Dr El Paso, TX$530K--34,700
- 5550 Cory Dr El Paso, TX$770K557,498
- 5532 Emerald View Dr El Paso, TX$367K444,020
- 5624 Maurice Bell Dr El Paso, TX$234K--2.52,551
- 5633 Maurice Bell Dr El Paso, TX$226K--22,339
- 5555 Upper Valley Rd El Paso, TX$222K423,200
- 5545 Upper Valley Rd El Paso, TX$213K432,585
- 5512 Emerald View Dr El Paso, TX$477K43.53,731
- 5477 Upper Valley Rd El Paso, TX$413K--3.54,124
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.