5609 Potomac St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $142,500
- Price/sqft: $152
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 62470002800
- Zillow Home ID: 3025892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5609 Potomac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57% lower than in Saint Louis, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
- 5615 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$132K--1936
- 5605 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$121K--1.5936
- 5603 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5617 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$122K211,080
- 5601 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$227K332,045
- 5621 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$134K--1949
- 5612 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--1930
- 5616 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K21.5930
- 5608 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--1930
- 5620 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K21930
- 5604 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K--2.5930
- 5624 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K--1930
- 5625 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$134K--1.5949
- 5608 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,100
- 5612 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,216
- 5604 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,170
- 5616 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$116K--11,125
- 5600 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K--1930
- 5626 Marquette Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--1930
- 3501 Regal Pl Saint Louis, MO$190K--1.51,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.