561 E Barney Ave, Muskegon Heights, MI 494443 beds, 1 bath, 1,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $11,500
- Price/sqft: $9
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Parcel #: 26820007001100
- Zillow Home ID: 24312856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 561 E Barney Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49444 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 71.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.8% higher than in Muskegon Metro, and 246.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49444 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskegon Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49444 home values.
- 558 E Barney Ave Muskegon Heights, MI$32K--1818
- 562 E Barney Ave Muskegon Heights, MI$33K--1816
- 553 E Barney Ave Muskegon, MI$33K--1720
- 550 E Barney Ave Muskegon Heights, MI$36K--1864
- Mcilwraith St Muskegon Heights, MI$44K--1700
- 2308 Jarman St Muskegon, MI$46K--1748
- 2310 Jarman St Muskegon Heights, MI$48K21760
- 2301 Jarman St Muskegon Heights, MI$54K--11,942
- 2305 Jarman St Muskegon Heights, MI$42K--1.51,046
- 2311 Jarman St Muskegon Heights, MI$50K--1864
- 2317 Jarman St Muskegon, MI$41K--1616
- E Barney Ave Muskegon Hts, MI----1576
- Dyson St Muskegon Heights, MI$45K--1600
- 2309 Dyson St Muskegon Heights, MI$45K--1600
- 2304 Dyson St Muskegon Heights, MI$48K--1864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!