561 Highland Ave, Torrington, CT 067905 beds, 2 baths, 2,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1995 for $126,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,608 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 006273
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 57826725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 561 Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06790 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% greater than in Torrington, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 539 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$116K41.11,373
- 572 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$133K31.51,000
- 19 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$140K31.51,320
- 7 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$267K432,356
- 29 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$143K31.51,320
- 115 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$152K31.51,664
- 556 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$138K31.5976
- 103 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$150K321,373
- 43 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$143K31.51,080
- 123 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$143K31.51,373
- 85 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$148K321,248
- 544 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$150K31.5976
- 527 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$137K321,373
- 63 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$145K31.51,373
- 131 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$212K31.11,728
- 20 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$155K321,373
- 8 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$142K31.51,320
- 530 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$134K31.51,000
- Starview Dr Torrington, CT$160K31.5976
- 100 Ford Ln Torrington, CT$208K32.51,440
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.