561 Hilbar Ln, Palo Alto, CA 943034 beds, 3 baths, 2,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $2,700,000
- Price/sqft: $1,077
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 00315046
- Zillow Home ID: 19467264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 561 Hilbar Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duveneck - St. Francis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duveneck - St. Francis home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duveneck - St. Francis home values.
- 559 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.67M321,387
- 563 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.12M43.51,864
- 1831 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.67M321,322
- 1841 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.42M442,672
- 1823 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.65M321,322
- 557 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.98M321,644
- 566 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.51M432,487
- 562 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.69M321,387
- 1847 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.63M321,387
- 575 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.77M321,540
- 1815 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.03M321,759
- 570 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.05M421,810
- 581 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.04M531,952
- 558 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.73M321,394
- 555 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.64M321,387
- 563 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.31M441,800
- 1855 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.86M542,611
- 587 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.06M42.52,031
- 1840 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.51M532,627
- 1836 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.96M321,737
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.