561 N 13th St, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 1 bath, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 114 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $441
- MLS #: 81424055
- Parking: 1120 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 24932008
- Zillow Home ID: 19568252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 561 N 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 571 N 13th St San Jose, CA$476K311,263
- 551 N 13th St San Jose, CA$536K311,264
- 549 N 13th St San Jose, CA$480K21916
- 547 N 13th St San Jose, CA$522K211,266
- 544 N 12th St San Jose, CA$445K21764
- 542 N 12th St San Jose, CA$425K21660
- 545 N 13th St San Jose, CA$562K----1,406
- 540 N 12th St San Jose, CA$758K----2,340
- 538 N 12th St San Jose, CA$832K212,052
- 543 N 13th St San Jose, CA$483K211,152
- 538 N 12th St # 1 San Jose, CA$670K----2,052
- 538 N 12th St # 2 San Jose, CA$648K------
- 535 N 13th St San Jose, CA$487K211,134
- 534 N 12th St San Jose, CA$706K----1,894
- 531 N 13th St San Jose, CA$603K511,572
- 561 N 12th St San Jose, CA$590K321,328
- 559 N 12th St San Jose, CA$717K----1,962
- 532 N 12th St San Jose, CA$467K21868
- 563 N 12th St San Jose, CA$491K31944
- 557 N 12th St San Jose, CA$509K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.