561 W 5th St, Dubuque, IA 520014 beds, 2 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Brick and frame built mid to late 1800's. Updates include new roof, new heating and cooling systems, new windows, new carpeting, updated appliances, two fireplaces and hardwood floors.
Views of the Mississippi River, Illinois and Wisconsin.
Call today for a private showing. 563-590-8139.
- Lot: 9,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 157 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Too many to list
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109137241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 561 W 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% greater than in Dubuque, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 572 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$199K----4,810
- 549 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$168K422,236
- 535 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$239K524,719
- 555 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$103K21.51,428
- W 5th St Dubuque, IA--------
- 561 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$205K422,920
- 573 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$81K311,372
- 526 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$136K312,208
- 509 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$188K51.52,830
- 545 Cooper Pl Dubuque, IA$83K41780
- 555 Cooper Pl Dubuque, IA$95K32960
- W 7th St Dubuque, IA--------
- 515 Cooper Pl Dubuque, IA$138K22.51,748
- 597 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$95K31.51,420
- 575 Cooper Pl Dubuque, IA$152K322,353
- 548 W 7th St Dubuque, IA$134K222,393
- 598 Needham Pl Dubuque, IA$124K322,160
- 556 W 7th St Dubuque, IA$114K121,498
- 505 Cooper Pl Dubuque, IA$174K41.51,672
- 568 W 7th St Dubuque, IA$164K333,818
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.