561 W Maple Ave, Orange, CA 92868
Sold on 5/17/13: $615,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,010 sq ft
- Lot:1,001 sqft
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $615,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesFamily room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow204
- Parcel #93092442
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictOrange Unified
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count32
- Zillow Home ID83262475
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$586,504||$457K – $680K||+$9,520||$291||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,657/mo||$2.3K – $2.9K/mo||-$21||$1.32||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 92868 home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 7.4% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 92868 homes, this home is valued 41.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92868 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% less than in Orange, and 60.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92868 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92868 home values.
Neighborhood for 561 W Maple Avenue
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005