- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5610 NW 26th Ter, Gainesville, FL 326533 beds, 2 baths, 1,271 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $106,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 450 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,271 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06014020035
- Zillow Home ID: 42703439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5610 Nw 26th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32653, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% less than in Gainesville, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32653 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32653 home values.
- 5620 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$97K321,241
- 5600 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$116K321,336
- 5611 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$127K321,324
- 5601 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$104K311,289
- 5621 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$129K321,636
- 5630 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$104K321,290
- 5526 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$104K31.51,025
- 5611 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$109K321,294
- 5621 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$128K321,490
- 5601 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$132K321,170
- 5631 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$107K321,118
- 5525 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$110K321,274
- 5600 NW 27th St # 0 Gainesville, FL$88K321,229
- 5631 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$102K321,025
- 5525 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$137K321,826
- 5516 NW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$106K321,118
- 5515 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$109K321,267
- 5610 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$105K321,248
- 5610 NW 26th St Gainesville, FL$101K321,241
- 5600 NW 27th St Gainesville, FL$106K321,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.