5611 East Dr APT 3, Loves Park, IL 611112 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Private unfinished basement with washer/dryer hookups
Private patio with access from the living room and one bedroom
Open concept floor plan
Right across the street from the Rock River Recreation Path and Martin Park in Loves Park, IL
Living Room 18'4" x 14'
Kitchen 10' x 10'
1st Bedroom 9'6" x 12'
2nd Bedroom 10' 6" x 11'
- Multi Family
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2110750853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5611 East Drive APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% greater than in Loves Park, and 865.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loves Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61111 home values.
- 5629 East Dr Loves Park, IL$118K31.5--
- 5631 East Dr Loves Park, IL$67K21--
- East Dr Loves Park, IL$70K------
- 5633 East Dr Loves Park, IL$60K------
- 222 Grand Ave Loves Park, IL$198K------
- 5541 East Dr Loves Park, IL$144K------
- 5635 East Dr Loves Park, IL$70K------
- 5616 East Dr Machesney Pk, IL$75K------
- 5639 East Dr Loves Park, IL$72K------
- 5612 East Dr Loves Park, IL$122K------
- 5537 East Dr Loves Park, IL$88K------
- 5620 East Dr Loves Park, IL$66K------
- 226 Grand Ave Loves Park, IL$50K------
- 5626 East Dr Loves Park, IL$44K31--
- 207 River Park Rd Loves Park, IL$79K------
- 221 Grand Ave Machesney Pk, IL$46K21520
- East Dr Loves Park, IL--------
- 5628 East Dr Loves Park, IL$43K------
- 5632 East Dr Loves Park, IL$75K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.