5612 Hollinghead Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322442 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,328 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- , Air Conditioning, W/D Hookups, Partial Fence
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 1032470020
- Zillow Home ID: 71042408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5612 Hollinghead Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wesconnett market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 94.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wesconnett home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wesconnett home values.
- 5620 Hollinghead Ln Jacksonville, FL$64K21800
- 5604 Hollinghead Ln Jacksonville, FL$48K21800
- 5363 107th St # A Jacksonville, FL$72K21750
- 5612 Hollinghead Ln Jacksonville, FL$76K21800
- 5337 107th St Jacksonville, FL$140K331,955
- 5357 107th St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 5363 107th St # B Jacksonville, FL$53K311,150
- 5363 107th St Jacksonville, FL$75K21750
- 5353 107th St Jacksonville, FL$90K211,330
- 5615 Catoma St Jacksonville, FL$86K421,716
- 5348 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$159K432,433
- 5625 Catoma St Jacksonville, FL$58K211,120
- 5389 107th St Jacksonville, FL$62K211,135
- 5378 Timuquana Rd Jacksonville, FL$84K531,700
- 5539 Catoma St Jacksonville, FL$72K21922
- 5529 Catoma St Jacksonville, FL$93K421,836
- 5637 Catoma St Jacksonville, FL$194K31.52,132
- 5362 107th St Jacksonville, FL$98K321,728
- 5354 107th St Jacksonville, FL------684
- 5386 107th St Jacksonville, FL$41K21.5696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.