- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5613 Itaska St, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 3 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $204,400
- Finished basement, 351 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 56960003600
- Zillow Home ID: 3011879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5613 Itaska Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% lower than in Saint Louis, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hampton home values.
- 5615 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$116K--1972
- 5619 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$126K--11,038
- 5610 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$111K--1864
- 5608 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$158K--11,250
- 5614 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$158K--1.51,138
- 5604 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$90K--11,125
- 5621 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$164K321,600
- 5616 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$171K411,833
- 5600 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,125
- 5620 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$156K--11,140
- 5623 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$110K--11,116
- 5604 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$145K321,032
- 5624 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$155K--11,104
- 5600 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,150
- 5606 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$134K211,032
- 5627 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$145K421,128
- 5620 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$170K421,159
- 5014 January Ave Saint Louis, MO$201K311,489
- 5626 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,128
- 5631 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$158K--11,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!