5613 Mason Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 913674 beds, 2 baths, 1,856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Home has been upgraded and remodeled over the years by original owner. Wonderful neighborhood with schools nearby. Well cared for interior, fresh paint exterior. One bedroom (great view) has been converted to a den, but could be 3rd bedroom with minor changes. Very large master bedroom with two closets.
Recent hardwood floors in main living room, and master bedroom. Beautiful bathrooms, sinks and cabinets. Screened patio (16 X 19 approx.) gives added living space. Wonderful home to entertain. Home is being sold from Estate of original owner. Please do NOT contact caretaker. May consider partial financing.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $726,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park, Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 205
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 2151030046
- Zillow Home ID: 19932047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5613 Mason Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 5617 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$679K421,856
- 5609 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$720K432,066
- 5621 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$612K321,800
- 5605 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$629K321,800
- 20600 Clarendon St Woodland Hills, CA$578K321,404
- 20606 Clarendon St Woodland Hills, CA$674K422,146
- 20607 Martha St Woodland Hills, CA$587K321,786
- 5616 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$938K442,560
- 5625 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$719K332,234
- 20612 Clarendon St Woodland Hills, CA$649K421,705
- 5612 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$685K421,856
- 5620 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$696K422,224
- 5601 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$851K432,216
- 5608 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$780K331,800
- 20620 Clarendon St Woodland Hills, CA$681K421,705
- 20632 Clarendon St Woodland Hills, CA$642K421,705
- 5624 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$657K321,800
- 5604 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$604K331,800
- 5629 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$653K321,800
- 20619 Martha St Woodland Hills, CA$738K532,462
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.