5613 Val Verde St, Houston, TX 770572 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2004
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0741370000019
- Zillow Home ID: 27921270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5613 Val Verde Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% lower than in Houston Metro, and 18.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 77057 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5619 Val Verde St Houston, TX$500K432,888
- 5609 Val Verde St Houston, TX$528K333,321
- 5617 Val Verde St Houston, TX$344K------
- 5629 Val Verde St Houston, TX$253K3----
- 5610 Winsome Ln Houston, TX$597K443,245
- 5621 Val Verde St Houston, TX$576K653,512
- 5614 Winsome Ln Houston, TX$625K643,800
- 5615 Val Verde St Houston, TX$419K21.51,500
- 5623 Val Verde St # A Houston, TX$868K1086,232
- 5623 Val Verde St Houston, TX$296K2----
- 5622 Val Verde St Houston, TX--322,126
- Valley Verde St Houston, TX--------
- 5625 Winsome Ln Houston, TX$565K321,054
- 5616 Winsome Ln Houston, TX$619K43.53,245
- 5635 Val Verde St Houston, TX$617K43.54,034
- 5633 Val Verde St Houston, TX$556K33.53,166
- 5612 Winsome Ln # A Houston, TX$635K443,245
- 5612 Winsome Ln Houston, TX$675K443,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.