- Lot: 875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $382,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $357
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Propane, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Utility room location \ U, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8673400061
- Zillow Home ID: 68481091
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $418-507K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ballard home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Ballard homes, this home is valued 0.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% greater than in Seattle, and 8.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
|5616 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$433K||2||1.5||1,350|
|5612 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$417K||2||1||1,070|
|2659 NW 57th St Seattle, WA||$828K||5||3||2,700|
|5606 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$556K||3||3.5||2,100|
|5608 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$528K||3||3.5||1,761|
|2653 NW 57th St # B Seattle, WA||$470K||3||2.5||1,460|
|2651 NW 57th St Seattle, WA||$451K||3||2.5||1,370|
|2651 NW 57th St # B Seattle, WA||$473K||4||2.5||1,370|
|5604 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$453K||3||3||1,320|
|2653 NW 57th St # A Seattle, WA||$451K||3||2||1,270|
|2654 NW 56th St Seattle, WA||$559K||3||3.5||2,100|
|2658 NW 56th St Seattle, WA||$541K||3||3.5||1,750|
|2651 NW 57th St # A Seattle, WA||$479K||3||2.5||1,370|
|5602 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$467K||3||3||1,320|
|2652 NW 56th St Seattle, WA||$478K||3||3.5||1,400|
|2647 NW 57th St # B Seattle, WA||$470K||3||2.5||1,460|
|2650 NW 56th St Seattle, WA||$489K||3||3.25||1,620|
|2645 NW 57th St # B Seattle, WA||$487K||3||2.75||1,620|
|2646 NW 56th St UNIT C Seattle, WA||$465K||3||2.5||1,440|
|2646 NW 56th St UNIT D Seattle, WA||--||3||2.5||1,270|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!