5614 Buckward Rd, Baker, FL 325313 beds, 2 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $178,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 414 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 093N24000000020020
- Zillow Home ID: 67853855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5614 Buckward Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32531, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Baker, and 107.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32531 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32531 home values.
- 5610 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$219K432,000
- 5618 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$145K321,591
- 5606 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$174K321,761
- 5602 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$221K322,410
- 5621 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$198K312,002
- 5622 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$77K211,323
- 5594 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$220K322,116
- 5615 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$70K21.5960
- 5590 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$163K321,599
- 5629 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$140K321,712
- 5595 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$156K321,730
- 5604 Sam O Neal Rd Baker, FL$73K31816
- 5630 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$121K311,872
- 5586 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$218K321,868
- 5585 Sam O Neal Rd Baker, FL$114K421,461
- 5582 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$172K32.51,823
- Buck Ward Rd Baker, FL--------
- 5617 Sam O Neal Rd Baker, FL--11504
- 5579 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$82K321,620
- 5634 Buckward Rd Baker, FL$66K31.51,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.