5614 Midwood Ave, Baltimore, MD 212123 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,153 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 5140F036
- Zillow Home ID: 36614993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5614 Midwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cameron Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% less than in Baltimore, and 93.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cameron Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cameron Village home values.
- 5612 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--21,452
- 5616 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--21,320
- 5610 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--21,452
- 5618 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$127K--21,452
- 5608 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$128K421,452
- 5620 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$121K42900
- 5606 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$129K421,452
- 5622 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$119K--21,452
- 5604 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$96K211,452
- 5604 Midwood Ave APT 2 Baltimore, MD$105K21--
- 5604 Midwood Ave APT 1 Baltimore, MD$101K21--
- 5624 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$122K--21,452
- 5602 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$144K42.51,452
- 5626 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$100K211,452
- 5600 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$98K--21,320
- 5628 Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--21,452
- Midwood Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--1.51,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.