5614 Ridgewood St, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,045 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $21,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 513252500
- Zillow Home ID: 10482275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5614 Ridgewood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingsessing market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 109% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingsessing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsessing home values.
- 5612 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,024
- 5616 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$45K311,024
- 5618 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$43K311,024
- 5610 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,024
- 5620 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,024
- 5622 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,024
- 5617 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$35K311,202
- 5619 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$35K311,202
- 5615 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$34K311,202
- 5621 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$32K311,202
- 5613 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$69KStudio--1,202
- 1334 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$88K411,536
- 5624 Ridgewood St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,024
- 5623 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$34K311,202
- 1334 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,050
- 1336 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$68K212,295
- 1338 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$57K412,040
- 5611 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$76KStudio--1,202
- 1338 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$68K31990
- 5625 Florence Ave Philadelphia, PA$35K311,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.