5614 Wyalusing Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191314 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 043007100
- Zillow Home ID: 10193356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5614 Wyalusing Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haddington-Carroll Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% greater than in Philadelphia, and 94% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haddington-Carroll Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haddington-Carroll Park home values.
- 5612 Wyalusing Ave Philadelphia, PA$34K411,678
- 5610 Wyalusing Ave Philadelphia, PA$43K411,878
- 544 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,396
- 542 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,396
- 546 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$40K411,504
- 534 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$35K411,544
- 548 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$57K311,396
- 532 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$35K411,544
- 550 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$79K----1,940
- 530 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA$36K411,578
- Wyalusing Ave Philadelphia, PA------2,040
- 5623 Haverford Ave Philadelphia, PA$53K411,728
- 5621 Haverford Ave Philadelphia, PA$84K411,728
- 528 N 56th St Philadelphia, PA--Studio--1
- 5615 Wyalusing Ave Philadelphia, PA------2,050
- 5613 Wyalusing Ave Philadelphia, PA$94K42.51,920
- 5619 Haverford Ave Philadelphia, PA$59K411,728
- 5617 Wyalusing Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.