5615 36th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554172 beds, 1 bath, 846 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 69 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 4508584
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 846 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1902823240175
- Zillow Home ID: 1874317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5615 36th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morris Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Minneapolis, and 126.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morris Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morris Park home values.
- 5609 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$184K311,282
- 5621 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$242K432,000
- 5605 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$141K21746
- 5625 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$142K21872
- 5601 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$132K21744
- 5629 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$147K31.5872
- 5633 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$127K21672
- 5616 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$156K211,023
- 5612 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$171K31.751,092
- 5610 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$166K41.751,019
- 5620 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$210K321,382
- 5604 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$161K31902
- 5624 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$124K11.75600
- 3604 E 56th St Minneapolis, MN$204K321,596
- 5637 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$163K41.51,171
- 5600 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$132K21672
- 5628 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$192K121,260
- 5612 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$193K321,678
- 5616 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$187K311,600
- 5608 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$181K41.51,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!