5615 Market St, Oakland, CA 946082 beds, 1 bath, 978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Sunny and inviting with charming original details and wood floors. Big eat-in kithcen and breakfast nook lead out to backyard patio. Detached garage awaits your vision ? could be a great home office or art studio. Well loved and maintained by its current owner, with significant upgrades in 2000 including foundation and dual pane windows. Freshly painted and ready to go.
Convenient and central location near the Emeryville and Berkeley borders ? so close to everything. A great launching pad for wherever you want to go. But of course, you may prefer to just stay home.
- Lot: 1,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $419,000
- Price/sqft: $428
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Parcel #: 015 128600300
- Zillow Home ID: 24754274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5615 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% greater than in Oakland, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94608 home values.
- 5607 Market St Oakland, CA$456K21828
- 5616 Adeline St Oakland, CA$789K843,210
- 5612 Adeline St Oakland, CA$436K11798
- 5601 Market St Oakland, CA$576K321,695
- 5625 Market St Oakland, CA$590K421,889
- 5624 Market St Oakland, CA$311K21--
- 5600 Adeline St Oakland, CA$538K211,036
- 5612 Adeline St Oakland, CA$369K21--
- 898 56th St Oakland, CA$501K211,257
- 5618 Market St Oakland, CA$466K21893
- 5624 Market St Oakland, CA$297K21893
- 5531 Market St Oakland, CA$570K----2,178
- 5630 Market St Oakland, CA$543K221,389
- 909 56th St Oakland, CA$439K----1,100
- 894 56th St Oakland, CA$592K432,321
- 5527 Market St Oakland, CA$552K321,204
- 929 56th St Oakland, CA$528K21.51,125
- 5621 Adeline St Oakland, CA$441K211,085
- 909 Aileen St Oakland, CA$814K443,144
- 887 Aileen St Oakland, CA$467K211,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!