5615 W Monterosa St, Phoenix, AZ 850313 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 58 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 5148723
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Wall/Floor Heat, High School \ Maryvale, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14448107
- Zillow Home ID: 7713197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5615 W Monterosa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 133.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
- 5623 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$111K--21,688
- 5607 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$121K--21,919
- 4134 N 56th Dr Phoenix, AZ$124K----1,913
- 4128 N 56th Dr Phoenix, AZ$120K--21,913
- 5616 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$110K--32,001
- 5608 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$103K--21,525
- 5631 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$119K311,718
- 5601 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$111K421,913
- 5622 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$103K--21,525
- 4135 N 56th Ave Phoenix, AZ$131K--21,890
- 5602 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$105K--21,525
- 4122 N 56th Dr Phoenix, AZ$117K--21,530
- 4133 N 56th Dr Phoenix, AZ$125K421,790
- 5603 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$84K321,345
- 5557 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$83K321,345
- 5639 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$125K422,152
- 5551 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$97K--21,688
- 5552 W Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ$101K--21,525
- 4129 N 56th Ave Phoenix, AZ$114K--21,710
- 4134 N 56th Ave Phoenix, AZ$123K--21,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.