5616 Emory Dr, Savannah, GA 314063 beds, 1 bath, 946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $30,500
- Price/sqft: $32
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Hardwood Floors, Pets Allowed, Playground, Washer/Dryer Connections
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 946 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 20138 04015
- Zillow Home ID: 14177252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5616 Emory Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31406 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Savannah, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31406 home values.
- 5620 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$91K311,398
- 5612 Emory Dr Savannah, GA--21726
- 5613 Betty Dr Savannah, GA$44K31951
- 5624 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$145K421,490
- 5608 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$73K21846
- 5617 Betty Dr Savannah, GA$58K211,034
- 5609 Betty Dr Savannah, GA--------
- 5621 Betty Dr Savannah, GA$53K21726
- 5605 Betty Dr Savannah, GA--------
- 5604 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$62K211,007
- 5628 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$75K21726
- 5617 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$78K21726
- 5625 Betty Dr Savannah, GA$91K321,156
- 5621 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$104K31.51,016
- 5601 Betty Dr Savannah, GA--------
- 5544 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$75K21726
- 5632 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$101K311,210
- 5625 Emory Dr Savannah, GA$59K31990
- 5629 Betty Dr Savannah, GA$64K211,094
- 5545 Betty Dr Savannah, GA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!