- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5616 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 605163 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Walk to town! 10 houses south of downtown Downers Grove
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0917101039
- Zillow Home ID: 4578269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5616 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% lower than in Downers Grove, and 423.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 5620 Main St Downers Grove, IL$337K--21,290
- 5600 Main St Downers Grove, IL$545K--2.52,729
- 5560 Main St Downers Grove, IL$537K--2.52,502
- 5624 Main St Downers Grove, IL$218K--11,306
- 5626 Main St Downers Grove, IL$375K43.52,024
- 5626 Main St Downers Grove, IL$333K43.5--
- 5622 Main St Downers Grove, IL$186K--1.51,438
- 5558 Main St Downers Grove, IL$547K--32,607
- 1016 Blanchard St Downers Grove, IL$329K331,602
- 1020 Blanchard St Downers Grove, IL$299K--2.51,372
- 1004 Blanchard St Downers Grove, IL$583K432,852
- 1000 Blanchard St Downers Grove, IL$458K43.11,882
- 1024 Blanchard St Downers Grove, IL$243K321,098
- 5609 Main St Downers Grove, IL$202K--11,026
- 5609 Main St Downers Grove, IL$234K------
- 5609 Main St Downers Grove, IL$231K32--
- 5609 Main St Downers Grove, IL$228K32--
- 5609 Lincoln Ave Lisle, IL$178K--1784
- 5534 Main St Downers Grove, IL$905K54.54,000
- 1028 Blanchard St Downers Grove, IL$364K--32,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!