- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5616 S Magnolia Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 1,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,962 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $134,500
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 40540100800
- Zillow Home ID: 2971112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5616 S Magnolia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% lower than in Saint Louis, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Garden home values.
- 5614 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K--11,068
- 5618 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$93K--11,068
- 5610 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K--1928
- 5622 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$217K422,000
- 5606 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K211,000
- 5624 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K--21,886
- 2655 Pearl Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5604 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K--1.51,187
- 5625 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$58K211,035
- 5627 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$141K--11,669
- 5619 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$45K--1998
- 5629 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$114K--11,257
- 5617 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$143K--11,394
- 5626 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K221,824
- 5617 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K--31,808
- 5619 S Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$351K442,327
- 5631 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$116K--11,269
- 5615 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$127K--11,394
- 2651 Pearl Ave Saint Louis, MO--331,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!